INSTRUMENT RATING STAGE CHECK REQUEST FORM
Please fill out the items on the form below.
If you have any questions or problems related to this form, please email the website admin.
General Stage Check Processing Information for the CFI
For Instrument STAGE I:
- Instructor must send Stage Check Coordinator an e-mail to request Instrument Stage I (This form complies with this step).
- Student must see Manuel Torres to open ATP/ Jet Transition account.
- Student must see Byron Stephen to receive materials for ATP Jet Transition.
Student must start 737 folder (computer based training), since the material must be complete before EOC.
- Student must open first block of crew time.
- Stage Check Coordinator will schedule IRA Stage I.
INSTRUMENT CHECK RIDE will be scheduled by Stage Check Coordinator eight (8) weeks after IRA Stage I. (Please confirm your tentative check ride date. Check ride dates can change depending on DPE’s schedule).
For Instrument STAGE II:
- Instructor must send Stage Check Coordinator an e-mail to request Instrument Stage II (This form complies with this step).
- Student must see Byron Stephen to enroll for next ATP Jet Transition.
- Student must get an estimate from either Alex D. Farkas, or Robert.
- Student must see Stage Check Coordinator or Nelly to open COMMERCIAL FOLDER.
- Suzanne will schedule IRA Stage II.
For Instrument STAGE III, EOC, OR STAGE III EOC COMBINED:
- Instructor must send Stage Check Coordinator an e-mail to request Private Stage III, EOC, or Stage III EOC Combined (This form complies with this step)
- Student must give his/her logbook to Manuel Torres to be checked.
- Manuel will return the checked logbook to the student within four (4) business days.
- Student must have 40 hours CPAT complete, and must be enrolled in ATP Jet Transition. This will be confirmed by Byron Stephen.
- After all these steps have been completed; Stage Check Coordinator will schedule the STAGE III, EOC, or STAGE III EOC Combined.