COMMERCIAL PILOT STAGE CHECK REQUEST FORM
Please fill out the items on the form below.
If you have any questions or problems related to this form, please email the website admin
General Stage Check Processing Information for the CFI
- COMMERCIAL CHECK RIDE will be scheduled by Stage Check Coordinator ten (10) weeks after IRA Stage II. (Please confirm your tentative check ride date. Check ride dates can change depending on DPE’s schedule).
For Commercial EOC:
- Instructor must send Stage Check Coordinator an e-mail to request EOC.
- Student must give his/her logbook to Manuel Torres to be checked.
- Manuel will return the checked logbook to the student within four (4) business days.
- After the logbook is checked, Stage Check Coordinator will schedule the EOC.